Your new JeweLyrie piece is precious and refined. Proper care in its use and handling is required in order to keep its original splendor over time.
- Clean the piece of jewelry in lukewarm water and soap with a soft brush will remove most impurities, dust and fingerprints from the surface of your precious jewelry. In some cases, it also removes very light scratches on the bright polish surface of the jewel.
- Keep the piece of jewelry in its original case and/or pochette after use. Always place your jewelry on a soft surface.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and metal objects. Friction can deteriorate the jewel’s shine.
- Avoid forcing clasps, joints and metal frames.
- Prevent damage or loss of your jewelry by storing it safely before practicing any sport.
- If your jewelry suffers a shock or hit, the stone setting may need checking to prevent their loss.
- Avoid contact with perfume, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine.
We are proud of our customer care service! It is ourcommitment to provide you with the higheststandard of service with outstanding expertise andpassion. Should your JeweLyrie piece need further care, please contact us at email@example.com, and meanwhile you may visitour SERVICE page to get to know more about how we can help you clean, restore, resize, adjust, and repair your fine JeweLyrie pieces.